- For unlimited public transportation get a Berlin Welcome Card. You will also get a discounted price at many museums and points of interest.
- Let The Fernsehturm guide you. The prominent TV Tower is located in the city center, and it’s the tallest building in Berlin, so it can be seen from anywhere in the city. Both locals and visitors use it as a reference point!
- Take a vintage, black & white picture at a Photoautomat. A hipster souvenir in a fun format.
- Eat a Döner Kebab! Thinly sliced meat stuffed into a pita, seasoned with your preferred sauce, and accompanied by an assortment of veggies. Thank me later!
- Plan your Sunday. Most establishments close this day, including supermarkets. There will be Restaurants open, though!