- Hop on a Pirate Boat, explore Cartagena’s Street Art on a bike, or be delighted by the Markets of the Walled City:
- Try out corozo juice. You can find it on Townhouse Rooftop.
- Corozo is a small, reddish-purple fruit grown high on the palms on the coast of Colombia. This small, berry-type fruit has a very sweet flavour and is frequently boiled with water to make juices, jelly, jam or ice cream.
- Canoe through the Mangroves of La Boquilla. You can book an excursion here.
- Go to Las Bóvedas to buy souvenirs.
- Walk in the evening around the warm and lively historical center!
Ready to Get the Most Out of Cartagena?
Book one of the Free Walking Tours of Cartagena and discover the main landmarks of the city:
Covid-19 measures: Our providers comply with local legislation and applicable health recommendations.
Do I need to print my reservation?
No. Just bring your booking confirmation e-mail on your smartphone!
How much should I tip?
If you enjoyed the experience, at the end of the tour you may tip your guide according to your budget and level of satisfaction.
How do I find the guide?
The guide will be waiting for you at the meeting point. Try to arrive 5-10 minutes before the starting time as it may not be possible to meet the guide after the tour has already started.