Insider tips to enjoy your trip to Paris
- Get a SIM Card with Internet for Paris. You can pick it up from Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport (CDG) or from the office at 23 Rue d’Aboukir, near the Louvre Museum.
- Have Dinner at the Eiffel Tower, go to a Moulin Rouge Show, or enjoy the City of Light at night!
- Visit the 20th district for some of the best Parisian street art and grab a drink at Aux Folies, a cheap, trendy bar frequented by the so-called bobos.
- Head to Parc de Belleville for a picnic while admiring the view of the Eiffel Tower from afar.
- Check out Palais Garnier one of the most famous opera house in the world, and an inspiration for the “Phantom of the Opera”!